The silence around stillbirth is unspeakable7,200 lives are lost every day to stillbirths. Imagine if we could reduce that number and stop this epidemic of grief. Learn what The Lancet is doing to fight back.
- Stillbirths: ending an epidemic of grief
- Supporting women, families, and care providers after stillbirths
- Reductions in stillbirths—more than a triple return on investment
- Stillbirths in sub-Saharan Africa: unspoken grief
- Stillbirths: progress and unfinished business
- Stillbirths: rates, risk factors, and acceleration towards 2030
- Stillbirths: economic and psychosocial consequences